Driverlink Training are looking to strengthen our team of trainers with a rare but equally attractive position of an LGV Trainer / compliance coordinator.
The role will be based at our head office in Skelmersdale, offering a shift pattern of predominantly any 5 from 7, however, more so Monday to Friday, 47.5 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will need to fulfil the following requirements;
Instructing and teaching.
- Have a passion for teaching and passing on vital knowledge for others to increase their skillset.
- Be an individual that wants to make a difference to the industry, raising compliance and safety levels.
- Possess a Class 1 (CE) driving licence for a minimum period of 5 years, with experience and ability to instruct other learners on how to obtain their vocational licences.
- Possess an entry level qualification such as a Transport Management CPC in order to prove basic knowledge levels of the transport industry.
- Possess a teaching qualification or ‘Train the Trainer’ award for Driver CPC. Experience is preferred but not essential in order to instruct Driver CPC.
- Be confident in front of a group of up to 25 delegates as an instructor.
- Ideally have some experience in transporting Hazardous goods, this is a preference but not essential in order to instruct ADR. Full training will be given.
As a highly compliant transport operator with DVSA Earned Recognition status, we require an individual to maintain those levels of compliance by completing regular checks and conducting training with our own core drivers in the following areas:
- Driver Tachograph infringements
- Bridge strike avoidance
- Speed management
- Driver CPD and Toolbox talks
- Incident reporting
- Various gate checks
- Core driver training in various aspects of compliance.
Interested applicant should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
£42'000 per annum